Plan Your Next Bespoke Special Event
A Unique Special Event Venue
in San Diego, CA
530 Sixth Avenue
San Diego, CA 92101
Sparks Gallery is a beautiful special event venue located in San Diego’s Gaslamp Quarter. Housed within the historic Sterling Hardware Building, the interior has high ceilings, exposed red brick walls, vintage wood floors, and is adorned with Contemporary Art by Southern California artists.
The venue is within walking distance from the San Diego Convention Center, making it the perfect special event venue space to host your next corporate event, celebration, fundraiser, trade show, or San Diego Comic Con Activation. We work with any event vendor. Please inquire for artistic activations by local artists to engage your guests in a creative and interactive experience.
Event Rental Inquiry
Sparks Event Rental Inquiry
Please fill out the below to send us more information about your event. We will contact you as soon as possible.
"*" indicates required fields
Special Event Venue Features
Seats 100 | 200+ Standing
Seated capacity up to 100 guests, but cocktail and standing can accommodate up to 350 on a rolling basis.
Sparks Gallery will work with you to make your special event happen when you need it.
Easy approval process to use your own vendors, or connect with our approved vendors who know the event space inside and out.
DIY or Bespoke Services
Let us suggest options and vendors, or let your creativity shine. We are here to help you create a beautiful and successful event.
Try something artistic and fun for your special event venue to activate the space and impress guests.
Award-Winning Special Event Venue
- Building max capacity: 348 occupants (320 recommended for max guest count for a standing reception) / Seated Dinner Capacity: 60 Guests together in front of gallery / 100-120 guests seated throughout gallery
- Street level access and views of 6th Ave in the Gaslamp
- 4500 square foot ground floor
- 1500 square foot mezzanine
- 500 square foot exterior patio
- New ADA-accessible second story mezzanine level (lift) and accessible men & women’s restrooms
- Central kitchen with ADA-compliant refrigerator, warming drawers, sink, ice maker, freezer, dish washer, & microwave
- Temperature controlled with a/c
- High speed internet available upon request for purchase
- Local contemporary artwork on walls
- Gallery furniture
- Sound system
- Gallery Event Coordinator
- Special Event Venue Security
- 1920’s period design: vintage light fixtures, fire-escape railing style, historic paint colors, and restored original maple floorboards
- Outside catering available – learn about our approved vendors or pre-approve your vendor
- “Clean & Safe” Gaslamp Program Downtown
Special Event Venue Inclusions
WIFI Option (Additional Cost)
Beverage Services (Additional Cost)