Let’s Help You Plan Your Next Big Corporate Event
A Unique Corporate Event Venue
in San Diego, CA
530 Sixth Avenue
San Diego, CA 92101
In the heart of the Gaslamp Quarter in downtown San Diego, and walking distance to the San Diego Convention Center and nearby hotels, Sparks Gallery is perfect for offsite networking events, workshops, or corporate training sessions.
San Diego Wine and Culinary Center is the exclusive internal partner for corporate events at Sparks Gallery. We simplify the event planning process by creating an easy to understand, full-service package with food, beverage, rentals, and venue fee all in one contract.
Our corporate event venue offers live painting, live printing press demonstrations, and many more creative activations. We seek to elevate corporate gatherings and leave guests inspired.
Corporate Event Venue Features
Seats 100 | 200+ Standing
Seated capacity up to 100 guests, but cocktail and standing can accommodate up to 350 on a rolling basis.
Sparks Gallery will work with you to make your corporate event happen when you need it.
We welcome your event vendors, or you are welcome to connect with our experts to make it easy.
DIY or Bespoke Services
Let us suggest options and vendors, or let your creativity shine. We are here to help you create a beautiful special event.
Try something artistic and fun for your corporate event to activate the space and impress guests.
Award-Winning Corporate Event Venue
- Building max capacity: 348 occupants (320 recommended for max guest count for a standing reception) / Seated Dinner Capacity: 60 Guests together in front of gallery / 100-120 guests seated throughout gallery
- Street level access and views of 6th Ave in the Gaslamp
- 4500 square foot ground floor
- 1500 square foot mezzanine
- 500 square foot exterior patio
- New ADA-accessible second story mezzanine level (lift) and accessible men & women’s restrooms
- Central kitchen with ADA-compliant refrigerator, warming drawers, sink, ice maker, freezer, dish washer, & microwave
- Temperature controlled with a/c
- High speed internet available upon request for purchase
- Local contemporary artwork on walls
- Cocktail tables: 6x metal hand-forged, wood-topped belly tables plus 2x rolling coffee tables, plus 18 chairs for use
- Sound system
- Gallery Event Coordinator
- Corporate Event Venue Security
- 1920’s period design: vintage light fixtures, fire-escape railing style, historic paint colors, and restored original maple floorboards
- Outside catering available – learn about our approved vendors or pre-approve your vendor
- “Clean & Safe” Gaslamp Program Downtown
Corporate Event Venue Inclusions
WIFI Option (Additional Cost)
Beverage Services (Additional Cost)