Shipping & Returns
Note: The sale of all artwork does not include the transfer of the copyright. Purchaser must contact the Artist to secure such rights in a separate transaction. Each artwork is provided with a Certificate of Authenticity.
Standard packaging is provided by the gallery for pick up unless indicated at the time of purchase. Please allow up to 10 days for processing if paying by personal check.
SPARKS GALLERY ships with USPS and FedEx. Shipping fees are calculated on a combined basis of weight, value (for insurance purposes), and destination. Some orders are shipped in multiple packages and may be charged on a per package basis.
- We will ship to a USA address provided you supply complete address information including a telephone number and the address can be verified (to deter credit card fraud and identity theft).
- A signature may be required upon receipt of your package.
- Please inquire if you are in a country that is not shown on our shopping cart. The shipping may be quoted per order due to packaging and crating requirements.
- If an order is refused or returned to us due to inaccurate or incorrect address information or because it was declined or undeliverable, SPARKS GALLERY reserves the right to retain the original shipping/handling fee and to charge the payment method originally used for costs we incur related to the return of the undeliverable packages or artwork to us.
Risk of loss or damage to the artwork shall be the responsibility of the collector following delivery. Artwork may be returned within 7 days for a full refund or within 14 days with a 15% restocking fee. If artwork is modified from its original condition, or damaged, return is subject to approval by the gallery at its sole discretion. Please contact us before returning any merchandise for instructions and confirmation of the return mailing address.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover on our web site. Please call us if you wish to use an American Express card. Bank regulations require that the billing address of the order match the billing address associated with your credit card. International orders are charged at the time the order is placed.
Wire transfers are not directly handled on our web site. To pay using wire transfer, please send us your list of items, billing name, billing address, and phone number, and we will provide you with the information needed for your bank transfer.
Additional bank fees that may apply are the sole responsibility of the customer. International customers must pay for their purchase by bank transfer.
International Customs and VAT
- International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT).
- SPARKS GALLERY is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
- SPARKS GALLERY only collects California sales tax for purchases made in our San Diego store or for orders shipped to an address within California. Sales tax is not a VAT, and cannot be recovered by non-USA visitors when returning home.
- Returns & Replacements: If you return a piece of artwork to us, you will be the exporter from the destination country. Title and risk of loss transfer to us upon our receipt of the artwork.
- Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and artwork information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International Pricing Disclaimer
Our international prices may change periodically, due to fluctuation in exchange rates. Your credit card company may charge you a conversion fee. We will charge your credit card in US Dollars. Likewise, refunds will be issued in US Dollars. The refund amount may be more or less than the purchase price due to fluctuation in exchange rates.
Please check to ensure that your desired piece of artwork can be imported into your country.